Thursday 6 December 2012

Hellloo!!!

Hi everyone,
So, this is my first blog post on this site and I basically wanted to let you know what it was all about!
I love to look at nail art and try to copy it when I see videos of it on you tube..but the people in the videos always have really long luxurious nails. I do not and a lot of the time I find that the nails just don't look as good on me because my nails are short!!!
Also waiting for a video to load when you are looking through designs and having to keep pausing the video after each stage can get annoying. By uploading blog posts in a simple layout you can view the nail design as a whole, see the steps involved and also take as much time as you need over the designs!
So my aim is to create amazing nail patterns and designs that are simple to replicate at home! I am no expert and I have never had any formal training, nail are is just something I love to do and I hope that after looking at some of my posts with nail designs on that you will also learn to make your nails look amazing!! :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment